I'm in Utah right now, cavorting about with the fam. In this area I've had frequent access to two nieces and one nephew, who shall hereafter be known as Miss V (age 10), Curlygirl (age 7) and her little brother Easy Reader (age 5). CG and ER had birthdays at the very end of May, within a few days of each other, and we took them out to dinner at a local pizzeria called Brick Oven. Today Miss V, who will be coming to visit me this summer, went to the local zoo with a friend from school and her grandma and me. We saw a white alligator known as the Ghost of the Bayou.
 |
| It did not look much like these. |
I will freely admit I don't miss much about being in Utah, but I do miss being able to spend time with my nieces and nephews. They're good kids.
A white alligator, never seen one of those.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your time with family.
Penny.
I'm right there with you... Miss the fam, but that's about it.
ReplyDelete