Monday, February 22, 2010

More heart trouble

Well, CM is home again today, since he had short episodes of racing heart that kept him awake all night. It doesn't look like this situation, whatever it is, will be resolving by itself as I'd originally hoped. He goes in to take a treadmill stress test on Wednesday, after which we hope to have a few more answers. (Maybe. Meh. Who knows.)

Tomorrow Miss V will be auditioning for her school play. She has been wandering around the house singing little bursts from "Don't Rain on My Parade." It's a difficult song, but I didn't want to discourage her from singing it because she loves it so much. That counts for something, I think; when you sing a song you love, your passion for it comes through in the performance. I'm hoping she'll acquit herself admirably.

No comments: