Monday, April 26, 2010

Driiiif-ting a-long with the tum-blin' tum-ble-weeeds...

Yes, I'm packin'. No, not heat. Tomorrow morning I'll be on my way again, to visit my sister in NYC.

Mom and I got up excessively late, sat around talking for most of the morning, then had breakfast lunch, and went off to visit my mom-in-law. We were there about 4 hours, just chatting about all manner of stuff. Returned to the house and had sumptuous leftovers for dinner.

I had just the right space left in my tum for a scoop of German Chocolate Crunch ice cream, so we went over to BYU Creamery and I got just that. Mmmmmm. Then we went by my brother's house, where my nieces and nephews were being put to bed. Talked for a while, then returned here.

Now I'm goofing off online when I should be getting ready for a flight in the morning. Wheeeee! I credit all the sugar in the ice cream.

A bit of tonight's moon from my bedroom window.

2 comments:

LDahl said...

Sounds like an excellent visit!

Soozcat said...

It has been, thus far. I really should update...