Saturday, August 07, 2010

Seattle Square 2.0

I could tell you a lot about my first day as a vendor at Seattle Square...

...about setting up and talking to people...

...about putting together our booth...

...in all its manifest splendor...

...not to mention our fabulous spokesmodel.

The word of the day was "soggy." It rained (off and on, mostly on) the whole time. But this is Seattle. It's no biggie. I just put a tarp over everything and went on with the show.

Considering the weather, it went pretty well. Then I went home, did laundry, had a huge bowl of jjajangmyeon, and now I'm about to fall into a carb-coma.

*thunk*

2 comments:

Julie said...

Chuck is going to sue you! Please contact the law offices of Pubes and Pelos at your earliest convenience!!!

Soozcat said...

Ha! You don't scare me. Unless I get an actual cease and desist letter in registered mail, it's all hot air.