Monday, September 13, 2010

Yet another Pay It Forward update

Y
OU who have waited patiently during this latest round of Pay It Forward may be relieved to know that today I sent off the final box. (Or you may be too worn out with waiting to care. If so, my humblest apologies.) In any case, if you don't already have a box of your very own, you should receive one within two or three days.

Now for a lot of wild laundry-doing and last-minute packing ere I run off to Noo Yawk Sitty tomorrow. Yes, of course the camera is coming along. Keep rooting for Julie (root root!).

2 comments:

Pat Achilles said...

Sooz, first, all good hopes for your sister on Millionaire!
Second, wow-wow-WOW I love the Pay It Forward Box that came to my house yesterday! oh MY!!! Chocolate & goodies much needed of late. Many, many thanks, and I will tell my blog partners we must do the same very soon!

Soozcat said...

I'm glad your box got there OK, especially since it took me such a long time to get it boxed up and on its way. (sorry about that) Especially glad you enjoy! It's hard to go wrong with chocolate, isn't it? :)