Monday, October 31, 2011

DONE! zzzzzz.

It's a quarter after 4, and I just put the finishing touches on Miss V's Halloween costume.

By the way, there's a very good reason why I'm not known for my sewing skills. It's because I don't have any. Not really sure how I got myself into this misadventure in the first place, but there you are.

Miss V had better hope this fits, because I'm not getting up an hour and a half from now to make any last-minute adjustments. Cross your fingers for her!

(Yes, photos of said costume will probably be posted here later. But not now. I am perilously close to becoming one of the undead... hitting the sack before I start looking for braaaaains.)

ETA:

Bey-hold!

I guess Toto wet the basket.

She is off to see the wizard.

And now for tonight's dinner... braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.

2 comments:

Paula Bowles said...

Miss V looks stunning! You're sewing skills are much better than mine!!

Hope you all had a fun halloween, maybe I'll post my halloween pictures too... mwahaha :)

Soozcat said...

Would love to see them!

It's not so much that my sewing skills are good. It's that I followed the directions to the letter, measured every piece obsessively and did all the math required, and wasn't afraid to rip stitches when it didn't work (which was often). But I don't find any of this fun, which is probably why I don't sew much.