Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pedantry

H
I, my name's Soozcat and I'm a hopeless pedant (as if you weren't already painfully aware of this fact).






Not to mention a geek with a face made for radio. But I'll even put my goofy mug on YouTube to defend the righteous cause of the English language against the onslaught of the Illiterati!

(Thanks to the talented Captain Midnight for his camera work and amazing Steadicam fingers.)

ETA: Yeah, I disabled comments on YouTube. As Sgt. Calhoun might say, "Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it is a YouTube comment troll."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOL, this is hilarious! And how did you know that definitely is the #1 word I have trouble spelling? (At least I think it is.) I don't mix it up with defiantly but I always struggle with how to spell it.

I have, actually, looked it up in a dictionary (more than once) which hasn't helped in the long run. However, your suggestion to remember "fini" is excellent.

Thanks Sooze!! I look forward to future spelling and grammar videos.

-Rachel