Sunday, October 31, 2021

Buenas noches, señores

 Soy Doña Calavera.

Mucho gusto.

This year's Halloween costume was fairly haphazard and last-minute, but still pretty effective.

I wanted to take at least one good picture while holding Charlie, but as it turned out he was terrified of me. This was the only photo we got where he wasn't trying to squirm out of my hands and hide under the bed, poor guy.

V and a few friends had a Halloween party here, so they handled the trick-or-treaters. Which is just as well, because this year we had the most trick-or-treaters we've ever had at this house. I guess it pays to sign up for the Teal Pumpkin Project. (We got smart this time and offered not only non-food prizes, but allergy-safe treats as well.) I think we'll do it again next year!

No comments: