Friday, June 01, 2007

Adventures with Miss V, Curlygirl and Easy Reader

I'm in Utah right now, cavorting about with the fam. In this area I've had frequent access to two nieces and one nephew, who shall hereafter be known as Miss V (age 10), Curlygirl (age 7) and her little brother Easy Reader (age 5). CG and ER had birthdays at the very end of May, within a few days of each other, and we took them out to dinner at a local pizzeria called Brick Oven. Today Miss V, who will be coming to visit me this summer, went to the local zoo with a friend from school and her grandma and me. We saw a white alligator known as the Ghost of the Bayou.

It did not look much like these.
I will freely admit I don't miss much about being in Utah, but I do miss being able to spend time with my nieces and nephews. They're good kids.

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

A white alligator, never seen one of those.
Hope you enjoy your time with family.
Penny.

tlchang said...

I'm right there with you... Miss the fam, but that's about it.