Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't look now, but we're being followed

To my amazement (and amusement), I seem to have picked up some official blog followers. Welcome! Don't mind the mess. Sit anywhere you like, though you might have to clear a space first. And please eat some of these gingersnaps; they're going to go stale if I don't get rid of 'em soon.

For those who haven't been here before, a quick start guide:

Confessions of a Laundry Faerie follows the exploits (both real and imagined), musings, yearnings, random fiction writing and other assorted brouhaha of Soozcat (c'est moi), resident laundry fairy and occasional scribbler. At the moment I perform my duties in a large divided house in Western Washington state, a short distance from the Emerald City and an even shorter distance from Cap'n Bill's Wide World o' Nerds. Herein dwells also my manly and talented husband, the dashing Captain Midnight, and my teenage niece, the intrepid Miss V.
If you're looking for even more quick information about yours truly, a slightly outdated set of five random facts should do the trick. Otherwise, the best way to get a sense of this place is just to keep reading. I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

No comments: