- Yes, they are actually tie-tack pins made by me.
- Yes, they are made from a certain brand-name Danish plastic toy, but they are not and should not be construed as official merchandise of said company -- just a by-a-fan, for-fans bit of fun. Likewise, no connection with Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy or any associated persons or production companies is hereby implied or should be inferred.
- No, you cannot buy off-the-shelf Dr. Horrible minifigures. These were cobbled together by me from individual bits and pieces.
- Yes, the death ray and the suitcase are removable.
- No, there is no wonderflonium in the suitcase. Nor is the death ray a working prototype.
- Yes, I will be offering them at Seattle Square this weekend.
- No, they will not be sold separately -- just as a set. (Sorry.)
- No, sadly, there is no hammer logo on the shirt. (I really, really tried to get one. Literally, I postponed selling this set for over a year while I actively searched for one. But if you buy the set, you're free to find and attach a decal of your own. In fact, I encourage you to do so.)
- Yes, I might be convinced to make another set if response to the first one is positive.
- No, I am not going to make fifty gazillion of these to sell in your store.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Oh, how Horrible!
To answer a few possible questions: