Friday, May 13, 2011

Gahh BLOGGER!!!

I'm sure my mom didn't relish spending that much time on the front page. And I would have written something here several times over, except we had a major blog outage thanks to the tricksy folks at Blogger Central. I am Not Pleased about this -- not because it happened, as these things do happen to everyone, but because it went on as long as it did with very little explanation other than "Things will be working again Real Soon Now. We promise. Trust us." while people continued to make ominous clanking sounds behind the curtain.

Anyway, assuming Blogger doesn't start flailing and sinking again today, there'll be more to see here within 24 hours or so. How's that for an improvement over Real Soon Now?

1 comment:

Lyn said...

I know! It's driving me bonkers! I'm still having difficulties posting. Thankfully, this doesn't seem to happen that often for me.