Monday, August 19, 2013

Geocaching Block Party 2013

Let me explain.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

On Saturday we went with Fen and Mitch and Mike to Groundspeak's annual Geocaching Block Party in Fremont. It was, as expected, lots of geo-geeky fun. Much wandering around, discovery of caches, eating of Mediterranean deliciousness for lunch, reveling in the joys of Theo chocolate, and talking to interesting people from all over the planet. Oh, and watching ships pass by on the canal.

At the end of the event I entered a drawing for a nifty-cool event-themed geocoin...

...which, much to my surprise, I actually won. Oh yeah, I gots swag bay-bee.

Also sunburn, but it was totally worth it.

Come talk to me and I'll show you my coin. (No, that is not a euphemism for anything naughty. Perv.)

No comments: