Saturday, June 27, 2015

It's high time I shamelessly shilled my mail art project again.

And just in case you've forgotten what that is:


Imagine you could go on vacation to an imaginary place. What place would you choose? A location from a book, a movie, a TV series, a song, a poem, maybe a world you made up for an RPG? And what would you do while you were there?

Send me a postcard, either commercial or handmade, from this imaginary place. On the other side, write and tell me about the things you've been doing on your imaginary excursion. You can be as silly or as serious as you want. I'll put it up on the blog for the world to see.

(Try it! It's fun!)

2 comments:

Chrys Houghton said...

Did anyone do Panem yet?

Soozcat said...

Not yet. Though I have sent out several Panem postcards to other people.