Monday, August 13, 2007

*koff* *hack*

Yes, it's been over a month and a half since I caught whatever it was that gave me laryngitis, and my lungs are STILL not done with it. I can talk now without sounding like Harvey Fierstein (which, believe me, is a relief for both me and Harvey), but I continue to cough. And cough. And cough some more. Meh.

Happily we have the cure for all distresses:

That's right, a happy little hippie girl! Miss V made her own tie-dyed shirt not too long ago for Activity Days. Here she models it with great aplomb and much boogie-dancing.

Also we received a surprise visit from the suave and dapper Indiana Squash, who -- as the sign says -- is "selling these fine leather peanuts." Hmm. I prefer crunchy over leathery, but am I gonna argue with a squash who carries a whip?

He looks tasty. I think we may have him for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Gretel said...

Yay, what a super tee shirt! Sorry to hear you are still suffering though...:(