Saturday, August 18, 2018

Look, I made another video!

Actually, Captain Midnight made the video. I just sat out in front and rambled about Stuff and Things. Also, you may note I'm still not wearing any makeup or doing anything special with my hair, not so much because I'm about Keepin' it Real(TM), but because I hope you can see I'm starting to heal up and therefore in less pain.

"Don't you wish you had my awesome Never Forget T-shirt?
Well forget it, sucka, this one's mine!"

Because my surgeon won't let me pick up more than 5 pounds for some 6 weeks after surgery, I won't be able to move Miss V into her college apartment this year. This means she's getting on a plane to head back to school. Fortunately, most of her stuff went into a storage locker near the university at the end of last school year, and she has about a week or thereabouts to move it into her new apartment. With a little help from family and friends, she should be able to get it all taken care of before school starts.

CM is once again playing Minecraft today. And Roxy has decided the most comfortable place to take a nap is draped across his desk, with her head resting on CM's mouse arm. Every now and then she decides he needs a bath. It's endearing to see her showing him so much love, especially since she's such a skittish kitty.

No comments: