Monday, July 09, 2007

*teeny squeaky voice* hi

If this post sounds funny, it's because I have laryngitis. We went to a family reunion and I guess somebody there shared the gift that keeps on giving, because now I have some sort of upper respiratory infection with lots of coughing. Alas, my health has gone on vacation and my voice seems to have eloped with it. I sound like a rusty old screen door today.
That, or I have one of these guys lodged in my throat.
The good news is that lovely Gretel, who celebrated a birthday not long ago, sent a bundle of goodies in the post! I'll try to post pictures later (assuming I can stop Captain Midnight and Miss V from nibbling it away). Meanwhile, off to the doctor to see whether this grunge is bacterial or viral.

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Looking forward to seeing Gretel's goodies!
P.x

Gretel said...

Poor voice :( Glad to hear the parcel (finally) arrived, I was starting to worry...